We are seeking hard working factory floor workers to work within our agro processing and food manufacturing facility.
Main duties include feeding the raw materials into the production machinery, operating different parts of the machinery and packaging the finished goods before they are distributed.
It is important for you to be able to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities to excel at the position:
- Measuring and classifying all raw materials in preparation for production
- Monitoring the production process
- Feeding the raw materials into the machinery
- Operating the production machinery as required, such as lifting equipment and forklift trucks
- Performing quality assurance and testing checks
- Assembling, packing and labelling the finished goods in preparation for shipment
- Cleaning the machinery and other parts of the production space
- Maintaining an inventory of the goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Noting machine faults and reporting to maintenance officers as required
- Maintaining work areas and equipment
You must be able pass the requirements for a food handlers permit to be considered for this role.